- Analysis of client’s ideas, identify with their vision
- Concept design development, design presentations including free hand sketches, renderings, finishes and inspirational images.
- Space planning, detailed CAD drawings
- Preparations of complete finishes & fixtures specifications package
- Development of furniture, furnishings and equipment plans including selection of all items
- Detailing of custom cabinetry and built ins
- Coordination with all consultants involved in the project
- Tendering of the project, coordination with the selected contractor during construction time
- Periodical inspections on site during construction
Asunt in anim uis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
A strong faith in her own ability and destiny made Carmen Dragomir become one of the most sought after interior designers in Toronto. Her approach of “simple, creative solutions” proved successful when it comes to interior design ideas. Trained as an architect in Eastern Europe, having a real estate licence and interior design certifications in North America made Carmen see the big picture when it comes to building spaces.
Carmen’s entrepreneurial plans were sketched out in her first 3 years of moving to Canada. The unknown of a foreign country have not stopped her from making her dream come true of owning her own interior design practice and like other young entrepreneurs, Carmen likes to dream big! Every day I have ideas of how to design spaces and most importantly how to touch other people’s lives through my design.
- Marketing centres and model suites/model homes design
- High-rise condominiums & new rental
- Private condominium residences design